New Coach Virtual Chapter of IAC
Location/Area: International -- for coaches who are working on IAC certification OR newly certified coaches building a practice
President: Doris Helge, Ph.D., MMC
Phone Number: (360) 748-4365
Meeting information: Virtual monthly meetings. Contact Doris by email for details.
- Connect with other IAC members who have similar needs and challenges
- Share your successes with other IAC members
- Trade client referrals
- Provide or hear coaching demonstrations
- Find coaching practice buddies
- Share practice-building tips and hear what works so you can build your own thriving practice
- Enjoy the warm support of a group of peers with a vested interest in nurturing your professional growth and taking steps to help you get your needs met
- Boost your confidence regarding certification and building a thriving practice
- Gain valuable, cutting-edge information in a convenient, supportive mastermind model that is structured for safety and success and where every participant's input is valued
- Quarterly events will include a speaker about one or more issues raised during the monthly events. Special attention will be given to confidence-boosting and practice-building issues because these are two of the most common concerns for new coaches.
- The IAC GroupSite Forum will be used to assist with communication. When you sign up to receive information about this group, IAC will notify you about meeting times and the bridgeline number.
To be as fair as possible, meeting times will be rotated so that members in as many possible locations around the globe can attend at least once a quarter. For example:
- The first monthly meeting will be Monday, October 12, 2009 at 10:00 p.m. Eastern time.
- The second monthly meeting will be Monday, November 16, 2009 at 2:00 p.m. Eastern time.
Your group facilitator
Doris Helge, PhD, Master Masteries Coach and Mentor Coach and Founder of IAC-licensed coach training program, Confident Coach Connection, has volunteered to be Lead Facilitator and the primary contact person. In addition to coach training, Doris has a long history of conducting mastermind groups that empower participants to achieve their goals.
Take advantage of this opportunity
IAC wants to address YOUR needs and concerns so that our organization is even more meaningful and even stronger. This will be YOUR group in the sense that the group will evolve over time in a way that is responsive to participants' needs and desires.